If 1 ton of waste paper is recycled
- Cutting 17 trees is avoided
- 70 m2 area is prevented from being destroyed.
- 4100 kwh electrical energy is saved
- 32,000 liters of water is saved
- 1750 liters of fuel oil is saved.
- Moreover, 27 kg. discharge of waste gas pollutants into the atmosphere is blocked.
Using 100% recycled paper instead of 100% primary fiber:
- Protects 100% of trees and prevents deforestation
- Provides 28% up to 70% energy savings
- Produces 20% up to 50% less carbon dioxide emissions
- Protects 53% of water
- Helps to obtain 39% less solid waste